delivery section enter our address as the "delivery" location.
This will override the shipping charges to your order. We will contact you via the email provided to set a pick-up appointment (Monday - Thursday 9:30 - 2:30pm)
Just follow these easy steps:
- Add item(s) to your cart
- From the "Invoice and Delivery" details page: Enter your invoice/payment information, advance to the Deliver Details page.
- Enter our Address: 1750 Plummer Street
Telephone: your mobile number (if available)
- You will receive an initial Order Confirmation email acknowledging receipt of your order, but wait until you receive an email that your order is ready for pick-up before heading over to our warehouse.
- Drive to the store with your order number and photo ID easily accessible. The person picking up the order must be the same person who placed the order or the person entered as an Alternate Pick-Up Person at the time the order was placed. Your photo ID must match one of these two names.
- Call the phone number and extension listed on the Front Door signage and let one of our associates know you’re there for Curbside Pick-Up.
Shipping: Effective January 1, 2020
A minimum of $12.00 CDN charge for delivery (base package rate of Purolator). Delivery charges vary by postal code within Canada.
It is TFH Canada’s policy is to pass on our volume discounted shipping rates based on size and weight—with no handling charges or mark-up. This means substantial savings to our customers.
To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart:
- Select Proceed to Checkout
- Select or add your shipping address
- Select a payment method and select Continue
Due to current Purolator and Canada Post shipping delays throughout Canada, deliveries may take longer than usual, please allow additional days for transit of orders and be aware that orders consisting of multiple boxes are sometimes delivered disassociated.
Softplay, Swing Frames and some MSE Orders will incur a minimum trucking charge of $180.
Shipping To Remote Locations Within Canada:
- Towns far from a shipper's hub; typically postal codes with two or more zero's
- Towns that are infrequently served by shippers
- Canada Post Air Stage Locations (where mail must be airlifted at certain times of the year)
We deliver your order right away. You should receive your order within 3-5 business days under normal circumstances. We stock 90% of our product in our Pickering warehouse and usually ship within 24 hours of receiving your order. However, longer lead times are necessary for custom produced items. From time to time some products are unavailable from our suppliers, we will ensure to keep you informed if this happens. If there is a delay, we will contact you as promptly as possible.
We do not have access to your credit card information, therefore you will be notified by delivery note, phone, or email of any items in your cart that are temporarily out of stock. Items not in stock but still retailed will be charged with your order unless indicated to us otherwise. Items that are discontinued or no longer available will be removed from your invoice and a credit applied back to your card.