Weighted Blanket: Large - Large
Deep pressure weighted blankets can be very beneficial to children facing sensory challenges such as autism, ADHD and other neurological disorders. Based on the sensory integration technique, the added weight or pressure provides unconscious information from the joints and muscles. As a result, they may better integrate sensory information and improve their ability to concentrate.
Product Features and Specifications
Weighted Blanket – Helps with sensory integration during rest time and sleep time
Ideal for children with ADHD, autism and sensory integration issues, the calming weighted blanket is perfect for snuggling, relaxing and calming down hyperactive kids.
- Made of soft cotton with poly batting and poly pellets, the weight is evenly distributed in the blanket to provide uniform pressure throughout the body.
- The blankets are machine washable in cold water
- The weighted blanket offers a soothing hug to help children encourage a restful sleep. The blanket can also serve as an adaptive tool during rest time, in school or at home.
- The blanket can be used open or folded up.
- The weights are stitched in and weights approximately 8 pounds.
- Suitable for kids aged 3+, it is recommended to use weighted products such as blankets with guidance from a therapist and under adult supervision.
Give your child a comforting hug with weighted blankets, help them process sensory information and improve their ability to concentrate on challenging tasks
Sizes : Small - 86 x 66cms ; weight 2.4kgs
Large - 152 x 84cms ; weight 4.5kgsIt is recommended that the weighted blanket should not exceed 10% of the users bodyweight.
£129.00 (exc. VAT)
- Dimensions: 144 x 84 cm 4.5kg